Harvard Grad GMAT Instructor with 99th Percentile Scores
Strategic Communications and MBA Admissions Expert
I provide nearly all of Simply Brilliant's GMAT prep and MBA admissions consulting services myself, and my credentials include:
- Harvard degree: AB cum laude with a concentration in Applied Math/Economics
- Scored 760 (99th percentile) the first time I took the GMAT, with 99th percentile quant & verbal scores. The GMAT's updated scoring algorithm would now translate my quant and verbal scores into an overall score of 780.
- 10+ years as a top-rated professional GMAT instructor for the world's largest "elite" GMAT prep company with extensive experience teaching online and live classes
- Success in helping hundreds of clients achieve 700+ GMAT scores
- More than fifty 5-star Yelp reviews in major cities across the U.S.
Experience Working with Thousands of Clients from Diverse Backgrounds
Over the past 10+ years, I have taught thousands of GMAT clients from all over the world, including 1,000+ individuals in private tutoring sessions, and I have provided personalized MBA admissions consulting services to 100+ clients. My clients have come from diverse backgrounds in just about every industry and have included:
- Native and non-native English speakers
- Multiple members of the White House staff
- Military officers, including multiple fighter pilots
- Wall Street/financial services professionals
- Silicon Valley professionals
- Successful entrepreneurs
- Professional athletes
- Non-profit leaders
Clients Accepted at Top Schools
Both my GMAT and MBA admissions consulting clients have been admitted to top business schools including Stanford GSB, Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, Chicago Booth, Northwestern Kellogg, INSEAD, London Business School, Duke Fuqua, NYU Stern, UVA Darden, Yale SOM, UCLA Anderson, UC Berkeley Haas, UT McCombs, Cornell Johnson, Carnegie Mellon Tepper, UNC Kenan-Flagler, Indiana Kelley, Georgetown McDonough, Washington Foster, Arizona State Carey and USC Marshall among others.
Elite Teaching Experience / Structured & Comprehensive Curriculum
For the past 10+ years, I have also taught and tutored in-person and online for the world's largest "elite" GMAT prep company, and I have helped that company improve its latest GMAT curriculum. Many of my GMAT clients have already taken some of the most popular GMAT courses, and as a result, I have built an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of those courses. At Simply Brilliant, I have developed and continually refined a structured and comprehensive GMAT curriculum that gives clients the best of the best GMAT strategies.
I was the second person ever accepted for a joint MBA and master's in International Relations at Yale in the University's School of Management and Graduate School of International Relations. Instead of attending, however, I became an interactive media entrepreneur, managing strategic marketing, branding and communications projects for C-level executives at dozens of major companies. Results include helping clients close more than $20 billion in transactions and achieve many other breakthroughs. In one project, I led a team that created McKinsey & Company’s first rich-media training programs for all of its MBA hires worldwide. I now apply these strategic communications skills to advise my MBA admissions consulting clients.